Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Bianca Chronicles

So, it's been a while and I really kinda thought I wouldn't ever get around to blogging again...

But I recently read an article on how to get started writing your own memoir and it inspired me. By no means am I actually attempting to write my memoirs yet because I hope the best is still to come. I did decide, however, to use the "10 Exercises to Get You Started" as a way to do some much needed self-reflection. My assignments are as follows:

Write 2 pages about...
- Something you can't deny.
- What got left behind.
- Something you wrote or did that you no longer understand.
- Apologizing for something you didn't do.
- A physical characteristic you are proud to have inherited.
- What you had to have.
- A humiliating exposure.
- A time when you felt compassion unexpectedly.
- What you have too much of.
- When you knew you were in trouble.

Stay tuned...!

No comments: