Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LACMA - Addendum

And if all else fails, I may have a future in Blackberry photography... WITNESS:

The abstract "Urban Light" installation outside LACMA's BCAM, the new Contemporary Art building

(which, in passing on Wilshire Blvd, at first I though was a giant menorah that had yet to be taken down after the holidays...)

Pretty chuffed with myself on these photos, I must say. While I'm at it, 2 more (less impressive) selects from the day...

My favorite: "Selene and Endymion" by Ubaldo Gandolfi

Bohemia, 15th century articulated crown (you know what I was thinking when I saw this... "I want one...")

2 comments:

DaVida Chanel said...

Wow! Your pics are VERY nice - that is quite the cam blackberry has there ;)

Marion said...

these pics are really fantastic. I'd buy copies if they were available...